“First records of Montenegrin music date from 1488., when for a Kotor church a procurement of organs was documented. A swing, in the domain of development, Montenegrin music experiences in the XIX century, when also the entire Europe in hey-day of Romanticism and Enlightenment is finding its specific expression. Kotor, at that time under the [...]Continue Reading →
WelcomeWelcome to Visit-Montenegro.com Official Travel/Tourist BLOG. Here you will be able to find great amount of useful and interesting information about Montenegro, especially for travel and tourism. We invite you to comment our posts and give us some ideas what you are interested for. Wish you welcome and we hope that you will enjoy in our BLOG.
Tagsaccommodation albania apple bar boka bay book booking budva cetinje cilipi croatia digital dubrovnik durmitor excursion excursions free guide history hotels interactive kotor legend lovcen maps monastery ostrog montenegro national park news old town online ostrog photo photos porto montenegro rafting service skadar lake sveti stefan tivat top places tour tours transfer ulcinj
- A Girl? Oh No! Montenegro in Male Surplus due to Abortions – MINA
- Women’s World Cup qualifier: England beat Montenegro 10-0 – BBC Sport
- Azerbaijan, Montenegro enjoy great potential to develop bilateral ties – AzerNews
- Azerbaijan, Montenegro have good opportunities for development of commercial … – Trend.az
- Hotel REGENT Porto Montenegro