Zivko Nikolic is for sure one of the biggest name in Montenegro cinema. He made some of the masterpieces movies, where he was describe Montenegro tradition, Montenegro people and Montenegro customs. Many people in Montenegro do not respect his work, because his work represent harsh and brutal truth, and sometimes truth is very hard to accept.
Zivko Nikolic was truly dignified and a very brave man. It was often the target of the political establishment and the people who wanted to preserve the false image of us, which is skillfully Živko crashes in his films (movies and documentary short films).
Zivko Nikolic has left a large footprint, which is significant not only for the Montenegrin and Yugoslav, but also for European cinema.
Born on 29 November 1941. in Ozrinići near Niksic. He attended art school in Herceg Novi and the Academy of Theatre, Film, Radio and Television in Belgrade. He died on 17 August 2001.
With great pleasure, and with great pride, we present this magnificent and unique artist and great man from Montenegro. Here, you will be able to see some of his documentary movies. We recommend you to carefully watch this movies and you will for sure have one much brighter and clearer picture about Montenegro.
Zivko Nikolic Filmography:
- Sebi za života (1968)
- Blaženi mirotvorci (1968)
- Trag (1971)
- Čačanski neimari (1971)
- Ždrijelo (1972)
- Polaznik (1973)
- Bauk (1974)
- Aerodrom Rijeka (1974)
- Marko Perov (1975)
- Prozor (1976)
- Beštije (1977) … aka Beasts
- Oglav (1977)
- Ine (1978)
- Jovana Lukina (1979)
- Krvava svadba na Brzavi (1980) (TV)
- Ane (1980)
- Graditelj (1980)
- Biljeg (1981)
- Smrt gospodina Goluže (1982) … aka Smrť pána Golužu
- Čudo neviđeno (1984) … aka Unseen Wonder
- Ljepota poroka (1986) … aka The Beauty of Sin
- U ime naroda (1987) … aka In the Name of the People
- To ka’ uvati ne pušta (1988) (TV)
- “Đekna još nije umrla, a ka’ će ne znamo” (1988) TV Series
- Iskušavanje đavola (1989)
- Ukleti brod (1990) … aka Cursed Ship
- “Oriđinali” (1995) (mini) TV Series
- Uspavanka ” (1995)
WelcomeWelcome to Visit-Montenegro.com Official Travel/Tourist BLOG. Here you will be able to find great amount of useful and interesting information about Montenegro, especially for travel and tourism. We invite you to comment our posts and give us some ideas what you are interested for. Wish you welcome and we hope that you will enjoy in our BLOG.
5 Most Popular Posts
- Montenegro Virtual Map 409 view(s)
- Porto Montenegro 106 view(s)
- Our Lady of the Rock (Gospa od Skrpjela) 104 view(s)
- Top 10 Montenegro Excursions – White Water Rafting 73 view(s)
- Paradise on Ivanova Korita 71 view(s)
Tagsaccommodation albania boka bay book booking budva cetinje cilipi croatia dubrovnik durmitor events excursion excursions festival flights free history hotels information kotor legend lovcen map maps monastery ostrog montenegro montenegro map national park online ostrog rafting services shop skadar lake store sveti stefan tara tivat top places tour tours transfer travel ulcinj