Budva is for many people – metropolis of tourism in Montenegro. Biggest number of hotels are in Budva, great beaches, restaurants, discotheques, nigh clubs, tourist settlements, etc.
When we talk about Budva, we can not miss main city beach – Slovenska Plaza. Near this beach, you can find Slovenska Plaza – very nice Tourist Settlement, Budva Fair, many great night clubs and restaurants. Also, in the summer time, on Slovenska Beach, there is big number of beach bars and shops.
Today, we want to share with you one small video, made by iPhone in saturday 12.03.2010. We enjoy in beautiful walk, and nice sunny weather (17C). Now, you can enjoy in our video:
WelcomeWelcome to Visit-Montenegro.com Official Travel/Tourist BLOG. Here you will be able to find great amount of useful and interesting information about Montenegro, especially for travel and tourism. We invite you to comment our posts and give us some ideas what you are interested for. Wish you welcome and we hope that you will enjoy in our BLOG.
5 Most Popular Posts
- Top 10 Montenegro Excursions – Montenegro tour 12,996 views
- Japan Tsunami Appeal 12,970 views
- Festival of Mimosa 6,459 views
- Exclusive interview: Branko BanjO Cejovic, Founder & CEO (part 1) 6,219 views
- Montenegro Virtual Map 5,559 views
Tagsaccommodation albania apple bar boka bay book booking budva cetinje cilipi croatia digital dubrovnik durmitor excursion excursions free guide history hotels kotor legend lovcen maps monastery ostrog montenegro national park news online ostrog photo photos porto montenegro rafting service skadar lake store sveti stefan tara tivat top places tour tours transfer ulcinj
- Montenegro developer launches golf in schools programme – Golf Course Architecture
- Russia disappointed by Montenegro, Podgorica rejects critics – InSerbia News
- Montenegro government dismisses claim that McDonald’s was forbidden to … – Balkans.com Business News
- More than 4000 companies were founded last year in Montenegro – Balkans.com Business News
- Montenegro’s banking sector has been significantly recapitalised-Dakic – Balkans.com Business News