One of the FAQ is: How to transfer from Dubrovnik (or Cilipi airport near Dubrovnik) to Montenegro?
Many tourist come to Montenegro over Dubrovnik. Some with car, some with ship, some with plain (on Cilipi Airport). There is many flights from all around the world to Dubrovnik Airport (Cilipi). Montenegro, have also good connections with plains, but still not such a good like Dubrovnik (Croatia).
Now, question – how to transfer from Dubrovnik to Montenegro, we split in 6 categories:
- How to transfer from Airport Dubrovnik (Cilipi) to Montenegro?
- How to transfer from Dubrovnik city to Montenegro?
- How to make excursion from Dubrovnik to Montenegro?
- How to transfer from Montenegro to Dubrovnik?
- How to make excursion from Montenegro to Dubrovnik?
Let we start:
At the bottom of this page, you will find information about BUS transport (bus line), one of possible way to transfer from Dubrovnik to Montenegro (or opposite).
Also, we suggest to rent a car in Dubrovnik and come by yourself in Montenegro. This is another way to transfer from Dubrovnik to Montenegro (or opposite). (Suggested rent-a-car agencies : IDEAL RENT-A-CAR)
Third option is to book TAXI and transfer from Dubrovnik to Montenegro (or opposite). This is probably most expensive option, but … some people prefer to take and use TAXI service.
WelcomeWelcome to Visit-Montenegro.com Official Travel/Tourist BLOG. Here you will be able to find great amount of useful and interesting information about Montenegro, especially for travel and tourism. We invite you to comment our posts and give us some ideas what you are interested for. Wish you welcome and we hope that you will enjoy in our BLOG.
5 Most Popular Posts
- Top 10 Montenegro Excursions – Montenegro tour 22,651 views
- Japan Tsunami Appeal 7,746 views
- Festival of Mimosa 4,473 views
- Exclusive interview: Branko BanjO Cejovic, Founder & CEO (part 1) 3,730 views
- Montenegro Virtual Map 3,276 views
Tagsaccommodation albania apple bar boka bay book booking budva cetinje cilipi croatia digital dubrovnik durmitor excursion excursions free guide history hotels kotor legend lovcen maps monastery ostrog montenegro national park news online ostrog photo photos porto montenegro rafting service skadar lake store sveti stefan tara tivat top places tour tours transfer ulcinj
- Matt finish in vain as Montenegro take qualifier points – Irish Independent
- Montenegro Press Review – March 11, 2014 – Balkan Insight
- Rafting in Montenegro and Bosnia’s Tara River Canyon – Greenfudge.org
- Montenegro over excessive debt …Government in talks with China’s EXIM Bank … – BusinessDay
- Montenegro fixed telephony market reaches 169080 lines – Telecompaper (subscription)