One of the FAQ is: How to transfer from Dubrovnik (or Cilipi airport near Dubrovnik) to Montenegro?
Many tourist come to Montenegro over Dubrovnik. Some with car, some with ship, some with plain (on Cilipi Airport). There is many flights from all around the world to Dubrovnik Airport (Cilipi). Montenegro, have also good connections with plains, but still not such a good like Dubrovnik (Croatia).
Now, question – how to transfer from Dubrovnik to Montenegro, we split in 6 categories:
- How to transfer from Airport Dubrovnik (Cilipi) to Montenegro?
- How to transfer from Dubrovnik city to Montenegro?
- How to make excursion from Dubrovnik to Montenegro?
- How to transfer from Montenegro to Dubrovnik?
- How to make excursion from Montenegro to Dubrovnik?
Let we start:
At the bottom of this page, you will find information about BUS transport (bus line), one of possible way to transfer from Dubrovnik to Montenegro (or opposite).
Also, we suggest to rent a car in Dubrovnik and come by yourself in Montenegro. This is another way to transfer from Dubrovnik to Montenegro (or opposite). (Suggested rent-a-car agencies : IDEAL RENT-A-CAR)
Third option is to book TAXI and transfer from Dubrovnik to Montenegro (or opposite). This is probably most expensive option, but … some people prefer to take and use TAXI service.
WelcomeWelcome to Visit-Montenegro.com Official Travel/Tourist BLOG. Here you will be able to find great amount of useful and interesting information about Montenegro, especially for travel and tourism. We invite you to comment our posts and give us some ideas what you are interested for. Wish you welcome and we hope that you will enjoy in our BLOG.
5 Most Popular Posts
- Montenegro Virtual Map 758 views
- Family weekend – Sveti Stefan, Milocer, Queen Beach 121 views
- Our Lady of the Rock (Gospa od Skrpjela) 119 views
- How to transfer from Dubrovnik to Montenegro? 96 views
- 30 Best Hotels in Montenegro 69 views
Tagsaccommodation albania apple bar boka bay book booking budva cetinje cilipi croatia digital dubrovnik durmitor excursion excursions free guide history hotels interactive kotor legend lovcen maps monastery ostrog montenegro national park news old town online ostrog photo photos porto montenegro rafting service skadar lake sveti stefan tivat top places tour tours transfer ulcinj
- First phase of covering Montenegro with digital radio-communications signals … – Balkans.com Business News
- The Stunning Natural Beauty of Montenegro by Ellis Shuman
- The Stunning Natural Beauty of Montenegro – Ellis Shuman
- Montenegro Press Review – July 30, 2014 – Balkan Insight
- Macau gambling kingpin facing charges in the US was an envoy for San Marino